Professional make-up artist Madalyn Wenning leads this limited seating make-up class at Hotel Tango!
We're offering two waves limited to six people each. The first half of each wave will feature Madalyn demonstrating makeup basics on a model, followed by an opportunity to use your own supplies to apply the look to yourself, while Madalyn consults with tips & tricks!
- BYOMB (Bring your own makeup bag) and Madalyn will give you tips for what to add to your bag as well as how to best utilize what you already have.
- Got a confusing makeup contraption you don't know how to use? Bring that, too, and Madalyn will teach you.
- Makeup gift giveaway
- One cocktail included in your ticket
- First 30 minutes will be a makeup demonstration on a model
- Second 30 minutes will be a DIY opportunity. Do it yourself with your own makeup bag, and Madalyn will walk around to consult and offer tips and tricks.
- Sanitation products provided. Come with clean makeup brushes and any makeup and makeup supplies you have!
- Q&A and product suggestions for all price ranges
About Madalyn Wenning: Madalyn is a local professional makeup artist with 10 years of experience in the field. She worked for Smashbox Cosmetics for two years and MAC Cosmetics for five years. Versed in both bridal and editorial work, Madalyn has done makeup for Pattern Magazine as well as countless local brides, bands, musicians, and brands.
Photo of Madalyn's makeup work by Copperhead Photography for Pattern Indy shoot "Androjean Dreams"